The topic of spiritual gifts is both popular and often misunderstood. All Christians have been given spiritual gifts, but many don’t know how they are gifted or are not using their gifts. This seven-session study examines spiritual gifts biblically, then looks at what gifts are (and are not) practical.
Each session answers a specific question about spiritual gifts, so you can easily understand the gifts, learn how to discover yours, and see how to use them to serve in the body of Christ.
● Seven small group sessions
● Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
● An evaluation to help participants discern their own spiritual gifts
● Understand the theology of spiritual gifts.
● Identify your gifts.
● Recognize giftedness in yourself and others.
● See how spiritual gifts are used in community.
● Evaluate misconceptions about spiritual gifts.
We hope you’ll join us in this study to learn how spiritual gifts can help us find the calling God has placed on our lives.