On this episode of Group Answers, Brian, Chris and Ken talk about how to recruit and keep all the group leaders you need.
Main Points Discussed:
- Start with prayer.
- Set an appointment.
- Recruit people to a vision, not to a job.
- Provide resources for review.
- Provide a list of training opportunities.
- Clarify the win.
- Recruit shepherds, not teachers.
- Establish a leader covenant.
- Recruit year-round.
- Ask current leaders to help you recruit.
Upcoming Groups Conferences:
Downline Ministries’ mission is to encourage a restoration of biblical discipleship in and through the local church by equipping men and women to know God’s Word and make disciples.
The primary way we partner with churches is through the Downline Institute, a 9 month biblical discipleship training program that walks students through the Bible (Genesis-Revelation), biblical manhood/womanhood, and key discipleship lessons. Listeners can receive $100 off tuition cost by using the code LIFEWAY when you apply at www.downlineministries.com.