On this episode of Group Answers, Brian and Chris sit down with author, Robin Dance, to talk about her new book: For All Who Wander.
A former marketing and PR professional, Robin Dance now encourages others in life and faith as a writer, speaker, and small group leader. She’s a founding contributor for (in)courage, DaySpring’s online community for women, has been featured in HomeLife and Mature Living magazines, and advocated for children in poverty as a Compassion International blogger in India.
Robin believes listening well, laughter, and generosity are indispensable superpowers, and there might not be a sweeter ministry than a warm delivery of sourdough bread. Married to her college sweetheart and mom to a daughter and two sons, Robin currently lives in middle Georgia and online at robindance.me.
- What prompted you to write “For All Who Wander”?
- Who did you write it for? Is this book only for people who are walking through or have experienced a time of doubt and wandering?
- Tell us about the story you tell in this book.
- What is the difference between wandering and being lost? What prompted your season of wandering?
- When you were in your season of wandering, did you know you were in it? How did you know you were out of it? What helped you most in this season?
- How can Christians in community together practically help those around them who might be wandering or in seasons of doubt? What is something you wish you had during that time?
- What is something you’d want to go back and tell yourself while you were wandering? What do you want others who are wandering to know?
- What do you hope for readers of this book? How do you hope their perspective/faith/journey is changed?
The Group Answers Podcast is a weekly show designed to resource, train, and encourage small group leaders. Each episode considers current trends and resources as well as timeless truths and methods of discipleship. It is hosted by Brian Daniel, a Bible study and discipleship expert in Lifeway’s Groups Ministry, and Chris Surratt, the small group and discipleship specialist at Lifeway and author of Leading Small Groups.