Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 22:02 — 30.6MB) | Embed
On this week’s episode, Brian and Chris join renowned author and pastor, Dr. Tony Evans. Brian, Chris, and Tony answer the following questions:
- What do you mean by “kingdom disciple”?
- There’s a need for disciples in individuals, in families, in churches, and in communities. What does a disciple of Jesus look like in each of these areas?
- How can pastors gauge how they are doing in regard to disciple making in their churches?
- Is discipling men different from women, or the same?
- How do we disciple men?
- What challenges do men face not only in the area of discipleship, but also in life in general?
GUEST: Dr. Tony Evans is the founder and senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship. A man of many hats, Tony is the president of The Urban Alternative, chaplain of the NBA Dallas Mavericks, and author of over 100 books, booklets, and Bible studies. Tony was named as one of the 12 most effective preachers in the world by Baylor University.
Leave a Comment: