Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 34:03 — 46.8MB) | Embed
On this week’s episode, Brian and Chris join Jeff Vanderstelt. Jeff is the visionary leader for Saturate and a teaching pastor at Doxa Church in Bellevue, Washington.
Brian, Chris, and Jeff tackle the following questions:
- What’s the most neglected topic in the group ministry conversation?
- “Gospel fluency”: How can we train one another to speak the gospel to one another?
- What leads to group leader burnout?
- How do we move group leaders from consumers to owners?
- What’s the ideal discipleship environment?
The Group Answers Podcast is a weekly show designed to resource, train, and encourage small group leaders. Each episode considers current trends and resources as well as timeless truths and methods of discipleship. It is hosted by Brian Daniel, a Bible study and discipleship expert in Lifeway’s Groups Ministry, and Chris Surratt, the small group and discipleship specialist at Lifeway and author of Small Groups For The Rest Of Us.
GUEST: Jeff travels around the world training the church in missional living. He is the author of Gospel Fluency: Speaking the Truths of Jesus into the Everyday Stuff of Life, Saturate, and the Bible study, Making Space. You can hear Jeff preach at Doxa Church in Bellevue, Washington. You can keep up with Jeff at http://www.jeffvanderstelt.com/.
Leave a Comment: