The God of the Bible is the Creator and Ruler of all that exists. His authority is absolute, and yet He has given us His authority to exercise dominion over the world He made. In Christ, God has called you to place every aspect of your life under the delegated authority you’ve received from Him, instead of being ruled by emotions.
If you’re going through life and find that your mood and manner are tossed to and fro by the waves of circumstance, something may be out of sync. Self-help and self-improvement are not the answer. Now more than ever, you need to look to heaven’s solutions to solve your earthly problems.
- Six small group sessions
- Videos and session previews featuring author Tony Evans, access included with purchase of book
- Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Promotional content, including promotional video
- Learn to live under God’s authority.
- Accept God’s rule and leadership in your life.
- See that Christ’s atoning sacrifice is the basis for Christians to exercise kingdom authority.
- Understand the authority that God has within Himself and how that authority plays out in the lives of individual Christians.
- Increase your devotion to prayer.
- Connect God’s authority to your daily reading and meditation on Scripture.
- Learn to see the strategies and schemes of the devil and overcome them through God’s power in your life.
- Cease being overwhelmed by circumstances and embrace God’s leadership.
Learn more at Lifeway.com/Kingdom Authority