This Fall we are bringing you a new study that will help you gain a deeper understanding in your walk with Christ and allow you to become a disciple who is fully committed to Him.
Avery Willis’s MasterLife has helped hundreds of thousands of Christians progress in many key disciplines of the faith, including prayer, personal purity, living in the Word, witnessing, and others. This updated resource incorporates key components from the original version but is written for a new generation of believers. The content is simple but comprehensive, and an excellent resource to help people move toward maturity in Christ and gain victory over areas of weakness. MasterLife Together is appropriate for both new Christians and experienced believers.
Some benefits of this study include:
- Learn what it means to follow Jesus holistically as a committed disciple.
- Give yourself to God in full and willing surrender.
- Develop a habit of being in God’s Word, hearing from Him, and growing in intimacy.
- Deepen your prayer life through praise, thanksgiving, confession, and listening to God.
- See the value of Christ-centered community to deepen and strengthen your individual walk with Jesus.
- Share what God is doing in your life through personal evangelism.
- Understand the work that the Holy Spirit is doing in your life and learn to cooperate with His leadership in all of life.
- Allow your thoughts and emotions to be shaped and conformed to the image of God in Christ Jesus.
- Gain an understanding of how your faith relates to your physical body.
- Enter relationships with other Christians seeking to love and serve them well through healthy communication and giving and receiving forgiveness.
- Participate fully in the mission of Christ.
- Assess your progress as a disciple of Jesus.
Join us and learn what it means to follow Jesus with your entire being. Learn more at lifeway.com/masterlife.
Leave a Comment: