Have you ever wondered what God thinks about the decisions you make on a daily basis? Have you ever wished you had the ability to make wise choices about your life based on biblical truths?
The book of Proverbs explores important themes, such as humility, hard work, wealth, relationships, and leadership. Through this study and regular Bible reading, you will receive wisdom directly from the source of all wisdom and enjoy the benefits of applying it to your circumstances.
This study will not only give you an appreciation for this popular and applicable book of the Bible, you’ll also begin to develop a daily habit of seeking wisdom from God’s Word. In addition to the four session videos, you get access to a short, daily teaching video for each proverb, all included in the purchase price of this Bible Study Book.
- Pursuing Wisdom
- Receiving Wisdom from the Word
- Growing in Wisdom Through Relationships
- Walking in Wisdom Through Life
- Four small group sessions
- Four 13- to 15-minute teaching videos
- An additional 31 short videos featuring author Vance Pitman
- A 31-day guided reading plan through the entire book of Proverbs
- Text of Proverbs printed in the book
- Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Promotional content, including promotional video
- Learn how to understand and interpret proverbs.
- Walk with God and fear Him as the beginning of wisdom.
- Develop a daily spiritual discipline that will serve you now and into the future.
- Distinguish worldly wisdom from godly wisdom.
- Learn how to develop a heart and mind that seek God in all things.
- Embrace a viewpoint shaped and structured by the kind of wisdom that can only be found in God’s Word.
- Explore major themes of Proverbs like wisdom, humility, hard work, wealth, relationships, and leadership.
- Take wisdom directly from the source of all wisdom and immediately apply it to your circumstance.
- Begin making decisions informed by the Scriptures.
- Grow in wisdom daily.
Learn more at lifeway.com/proverbs
Leave a Comment: