Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 30:55 — 44.2MB) | Embed
On this episode of Group Answers, Brian, Chris, and Brandon talk about a few principles to follow as you train and coach new group leaders.
- New leaders need more direction than veteran leaders.
- Use multiple forms of communication. Communication level will decrease over time.
- Care for the heart as much as the hands (skills).
- Pray for and with your leaders often.
- Eat what you sell. Growing leaders grow leaders.
The Group Answers Podcast is a weekly show designed to resource, train, and encourage small group leaders. Each episode considers current trends and resources as well as timeless truths and methods of discipleship. It is hosted by Brian Daniel, a Bible study and discipleship expert in Lifeway’s Groups Ministry, and Chris Surratt, the small group and discipleship specialist at Lifeway and author of Leading Small Groups.
Leave a Comment: