We are so excited to announce our next online Bible study starting this Summer!
Beginning Tuesday, June 16th, we will be studying Help My Unbelief by Barnabas Piper! The online Bible study will run each Tuesday from June 16th, until July 21st and will be hosted in our Facebook Group!
About the Study:
All of us have questions about faith, but we often feel awkward or uncomfortable asking them. We assume doubt is always a bad thing. God is infinite, beyond our understanding—yet He chooses to reveal Himself in ways that spark our questions rather than settling them all. Instead of making Himself smaller and easily understood, God invites us into a larger faith—one that has room for questions, victories, failures, and mystery. Belief in an infinite God by finite humans is an act of exploration. It’s a process of learning all we can understand and trusting God in all we can’t. We will be hosting this Online Bible Study experience on Facebook! We are excited to dive in to this study with everyone!
Click here to read a sample, order the Bible study, or to find out more.
To participate in the study:
- Head over to our Facebook Group and sign up! You will be asked to accept the rules of engagement of the group as well to provide a valid email address. This will let us know how many people are participating in the study and we will provide you with a reminder each week when we post the next session.
- Purchase a copy of the Help My Unbelief Bible Study Book here. Please note that while a Bible Study Book is not required, we do recommend one to enhance your experience going through this Online Bible study.
- Join the conversation by participating in the comments inside of the Facebook group. Be sure to turn on your notifications so you can keep up with the discussion!
Once you sign up for the study, you will receive an email each week with a link to the session so you can participate! If you have notifications on for this group, you will also receive a notification when we post the next session.
We hope to see you in our Facebook Group!
I am old and I am not tech savvy. Can you provide some details as to how I will be able to access the OBS? Please give as much step by step detail as possible.
Interesting topic, hope I can access. (I do not know anything about pod casts.) I hate Facebook but I do have it. I DON’T know how to do a Bible Study on Face Book though. Thank You!!
Hey Diana! To join the study, here’s what you can do:
1) Copy this link into your web browser. It will take you to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpmyunbeliefonlinebiblestudy/
2) Click the “Join Group” button
3) Then, we will approve your member request, and you will next be able to see the content on the page
4) To watch the videos, go to the left side of the page and click on the word “announcements.” There, you will see the teaching session videos. All you have to do is click the video to watch.
5) After you watch the video, you can scroll down on the same screen and see comments people are writing for discussion. You can click in the text box and also write comments.
Please let us know if you have any more questions!
would like to join study. thank you.
Hi Jacque! To join the study, all you need to do is request to join the Facebook Group at the following link. Once you’re in the group, the videos to watch will appear in the “announcements” tab on the left side of the page. Let us know if you have any more questions!https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpmyunbeliefonlinebiblestudy/
How does one participate if one does not do Facebook? Too ugly for me. I do have Instagram. Thanks!
I also would like to know if it is possible to join & view this Bible study without using Facebook. Thank you!
Hey Breezy! Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, at this time, the only way to join the Online Bible Study is through the Facebook Group page. We’re sorry! The first full length teaching session is also available for free at lifeway.com/helpmyunbelief if you’d like to access that. Thank you for your interest in this study!
Please sign me up for the study. Thanks
I am with Breezy. I would really like to do this but I am not on Facebook.
Looking forward to the Bible Study.
Too ashamed to share with my Pastor of my unbelief. Thank you
Amen to that !! Facebook is an ugly social media platform … as well as all others.
I initially signed up through Face Book but have deleted my FB account. I have purchased the book and was wondering if there will be another way to join the study if one is not on FB? Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hey Shirley! Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, at this time, the only way to join the Online Bible Study is through the Facebook Group page. We’re sorry! The first full length teaching session is also available for free at lifeway.com/helpmyunbelief if you’d like to access that. Thank you for your interest in this study!
I thought I was signed up for this study but I can’t get the audio for the video. Have I missed out?
Hey Melinda! No, you haven’t missed out! To join the study, all you need to do is request to join the Facebook Group at the following link. Once you’re in the group, the videos to watch will appear in the “announcements” tab on the left side of the page. Let us know if you have any more questions!https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpmyunbeliefonlinebiblestudy/