On this episode of Group Answers, Brian and Chris talk to Tyler Quillet about the new Bible study, My New Life. Tyler is the Discipleship Strategist for the Custom Bible Study team at Lifeway Christian Resources. He previously spent 15 years as a pastor and is passionate about serving churches and pouring into church leaders in a variety of ways.
- What was the genesis of the new study, My New Life?
- Why is it important to have a study like this for new believers?
- Can this study be done individually?
- Walk us through the spiritual journey that this study takes people on.
- What kind of tips would you give a group leader or mentor who is leading new believers through this study?
- What would you suggest for someone’s next steps after this study?
1. My New Life in Jesus
2. Understanding the Gospel
3. The God Who Made Us
4. Abiding in Jesus
5. The Importance of the Church
6. Joining God on Mission
The Group Answers Podcast is a weekly show designed to resource, train, and encourage small group leaders. Each episode considers current trends and resources as well as timeless truths and methods of discipleship. It is hosted by Brian Daniel, a Bible study and discipleship expert in Lifeway’s Groups Ministry, and Chris Surratt, the small group and discipleship specialist at Lifeway and author of Leading Small Groups.