Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 28:51 — 39.8MB) | Embed
On this episode of Group Answers, Brian and Chris talk to Dan Darling and Trillia Newbell about the new small group study: The Church and the Racial Divide.
Daniel Darling is the Vice President for Communications for the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention (ERLC), and the author of multiple books.
Trillia Newbell is the Director of Community Outreach for the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission, and also the author of several books.
- Tell us about The Church and the Racial Divide. How did this project come together?
- What is racial reconciliation and why does it matter?
- How can this be pursued by racially homogenous churches and groups?
- What does a church look like that’s pursuing diversity and practicing healthy racial reconciliation in their church and city?
- What would you tell a group leader that was considering this study for his or her group?
- What tips do you have for someone who might be leading this study?
- What excites you about this study? What do you hope this does for churches?
The Church and the Racial Divide Bible Study
The Group Answers Podcast is a weekly show designed to resource, train, and encourage small group leaders. Each episode considers current trends and resources as well as timeless truths and methods of discipleship. It is hosted by Brian Daniel, a Bible study and discipleship expert in Lifeway’s Groups Ministry, and Chris Surratt, the small group and discipleship specialist at Lifeway and author of Leading Small Groups.
Leave a Comment: